Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
eSociety Presents Corbett Gilliam of FiPath.com
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM (EST)
Learn how Corbett Gilliam managed to turn potential entrepreneurial nightmare into scalable growth! Corbett, helped start 3 technology companies in the Atlanta area. He raised VC for 2 of them, one of which is still located here in the Atlanta area fipath.com formerly eRollover.com and one which is a mobile app platform which was acquired in August.
- Date: Tues., November 13th, 2012
- Time: 6:00PM - 9:00PM + After Party
- Where: Wardlaw Center - Gordy Room @ GT Stadium, 177 North Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30332
Who Should Attend
- Fast growth CEOs & Entrepreneurs
- Ventures >$1MM in revenues or 3 years in business
- Technology Executives
How will you benefit
- Understand the ups and downs of starting a company.
- Learn about common obstacles entrepreneurs encounter.
- Put in place systems to manage stress and growth of your venture.
About Corbett Gilliam
Corbett is an experienced entrepreneur. He was recently awarded as a 2012 Trail Blazer in Media. Corbett has used his entrepreneurial skills to start & grow several technology companies. More recent he co-founded FiPath.com formerly eRollover.com, which is a venture-backed company. FiPath is the only integrated social community for consumers and financial advisors with a focus on retirement.
Corbett’s focus is on technology, specifically in the mobile and gaming sectors. He has an eye for identifying innovative companies and helping companies define and build on several core principles, identifying and structuring channel partnerships and developing marketing strategies.
Corbett is a graduate of the University of Georgia with a BS in Economics and a MBA from The Stetson School of Business and Economics at Mercer University.
FiPath.com (www.FiPath.com), formerly eRollover.com, was formed in 2008 by Mike Rowan and Corbett Gilliam, University of Georgia grads who were frustrated by diminished value in their IRA's and 401(k)'s, and not knowing what to do. Recognizing the need for an unbiased, trusted source in the retirement planning arena, they formed eRollover.
When & Where
Executive Entrepreneurs Society
The Executive Entrepreneurs Society is a non-profit that hosts Executive Forums to inspire and inform entrepreneurs about the best and fastest growing ventures.
Learn, Connect, Xcelerate.
- Learn: We've created a comprehensive online educational program to walk you from startup to exit
- Connect: Get qualified connections to investors, service providers, industry experts, peers
- Xcelerate: Walk through the growth of your company with a seasoned entrepreneur who has started grown and sold multi-million dollar ventures. Our 30+ coaches have experience in 20+ industries.
If you're stuck with the development of your venture, and your aim is fast growth venture creation, then get help immediately by e-mailing one of our directors, Pete Santora at Pete.Santora (at) eSociety.org.